INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AT THE OPEN CAST MINING
Time is mastering ESTS 3 credits (108 hours)
The purpose of discipline - the formation of theoretical knowledge and practical skills to implement information technology in developing fields open.
Task discipline - to give students knowledge of the widespread use of information technology in the development of mineral deposits open method, possession of the basic principles of creating three-dimensional geological models of mineral deposits using the program "Mikromine"; modern approaches in the development and use of management systems hirnychotransportnym equipment in the car 'Jerah using GIS.
Main sections of the following courses:
- The general concept of the use of heonformatsiynyh in mining;
- Structure and classification of information systems;
- Objects GIS modeling wn. Types of information;
- Data model, raster and vector data model;
- Digital maps and plans of surface pits, Aero and satellite images, the overall structure and purpose;
- Digital model fields, frame and block model;
- Methods of estimating reserves using the program "Mikromine";
- Mining and quarrying geometric analysis using three-dimensional systems of mining and geological modeling;
- Management hirnychotransportnym equipment in the pits with the use of GIS.
As a result of the discipline "Information technology in open cast mining" the student should be able to: identify the basic principles and methods of spatial distribution of information using GIS technology, programming worksheets for engineering calculations when determining the area of mining object on the map, have a "master" build charts and graphs, to be able to create line and pie charts, possess the basic principles of creating three-dimensional geological models of mineral deposits using the program "Mikromine", to evaluate the effectiveness of current approaches in the development and use of management systems hirnychotransportnym equipment in the pits with the use of GIS and methods of use of navigation systems improve the efficiency of hirnychotransportnoho equipment in quarries.
Types of training: lectures, practical classes, independent work.
Study subjects ending offset